Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Charlotte Springer - top 3 OnlyTease model !!!

  Today's update is for an amazing beauty who also finished 3rd in the OnlyTease "Model of the Year" contest of 2014.  Charlotte is an absolute stunner who is at the top of the most favorite and frequent OnlyAllSites girls.

 Charlotte is very well known as a glamour model across the UK, and has been one of the most frequent visitors to OnlyTease over the last 4 years.  She is an incredible "exotic" type of beauty who oozes sex appeal.  Here she is in a really fun and cute outfit with mustard! colored tights and a white blouse showing her midriff.

 She is such a sexy girl and also one of my top-few current favorite models.  She also announced recently that she would NOT be retiring from glamour modeling in 2015, so fortunately we get at least one more full year of shoots from her at OnlyTease.

 This girl is a truly amazing beauty, and a once-in-a-lifetime type of stunner.  Definitely one of the top-3 or 4 best modern-era OnlyTease girls.




















1 comment:

  1. She reminds me so much of my friends mom growing up. She was so beautiful and petite like this model. She thought it was so funny when I was 8 years old I grew taller than her. She was always a good sport about being so short to me. By 10 years old I towered over her. By 12 she was at my ribs in height. I ended up being over 7 feet tall. She would always say "I swear I feel shorter every time you come over here. Is it possible you grow taller by the day?". She chaperoned a middle school dance and I asked her to dance. They brought her out a chair to stand on as we danced. Since she had to take off her giant heels to get on the chair I was still a lot taller than her on the chair even. When she got down from the chair she was looking up to my belly button and then looked up to me. She said "Why do I feel like one day I'm going to fit in your hand you will be so tall?" Then she just hugged my leg and laughed.

    ReplyDelete