Friday, December 26, 2014

Gorgeous new girl Charlie B !!!

  Today's update features a hot new model who instantly won my heart.  Charlie B made her OnlyTease debut just before the winter break in 2014, and she has already become a very popular new model (and not without good cause).... Charlie is so incredibly busty, with an hourglass physique, hot face, and beautiful eyes.... She is definitely a girl who "checks all boxes" for me.

 Her incredible big boobs are also "all natural" as well..... She is definitely a keeper for the OnlyAllSites, and the type of girl worth booking to see again, and again, and again.  I think she is really fantastic after looking at the photosets from her first shoot.  I really think she's one will will see repeatedly rebooked going into the future.

 Anyway, I really hope you enjoy this first set from her.  She looks so stunning wearing blue tights, with a hot denim skirt and white heels.  She is a serious beauty who I think is really just getting started for us, and will just get better and better as she grows as a model.

http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Charlie-B
















No comments:

Post a Comment