Thursday, December 11, 2014

Sarah E - Beautiful Bride !!!!

  Today's update stars the incredible Sarah E... (also well-known as the glamour model Sarah Arnold)...

  I think Sarah is the girl who has made the biggest impression on me, of any, during my time @ the "Only" sites.  I have been a mega-fan of this girl since 2009, and she was my constant fav for several years.  She has had so many incredible shoots, and she always looks so hot, sultry, and stunning.  She has something quite "exotic;" reminding me a bit of a hot Spanish babe like Penelope Cruz.

  This girl is definitely just smokin' hot, and here she is in one of her best sets.... A classy bridal set with white tights and white panties worn underneath !!!  The outfit is just gorgeous and Sarah makes the perfect bride.

 I also love the raven hair color she had in this photoset, as it highlights her "exotic" qualities even more.

 I really hope you enjoy this set as Sarah really is the most amazing girl.













No comments:

Post a Comment