Thursday, December 4, 2014

Abigail B in leotards !!!!

  This morning's post is for one of the 2014 newcomers to modeling, who I consider to be one of the hottest and freshest faces to the glamour scene and OnlyTease for quite some time.... Abigail B.  Abigail is an absolute cutie who has taken the OnlyAllSites franchise by storm.  Its not hard to see why, as she has such an adorable face, sweet disposition, and "squeezable" physique.

 I definitely think Abigail will finish 2014 in at least the top two or three of the "Newcomer of the Year" poll....

 Here she is modeling a cute blue leotard for a standard Onlytease ballet set.  This is my favorite set of hers, as she looks so stunning in the tight outfit.

 I also love how her nail polish color matches her leotard exactly.  This is a great touch and I think really makes this set something special.















No comments:

Post a Comment