Thursday, February 19, 2015

Sarah Arnold - clubbing goddess !!

  Today's update is for a beautiful girl who was my unquestioned favorite OnlyTease model for a period of several years.  Sarah Arnold is a gorgeous raven-haired beauty who has also been one of the best promotional-girls and UK glamour models over the past decade.

 Sarah was my favorite girl on OnlyTease for many years, until frankly a great new generation of OnlyTease models emerged in 2013-2014 and really began to capture my heart.  Sarah is still one of my top-few favorite girls for me, though, and she had her newest OnlyTease shoot just last month.  This set is one of her earlier ones, and she looked absolutely amazing in this short clubbing dress, with black pantyhose.

 It is not hard to see why Sarah is such a highly rated model, as she is such a tall and stunning raven-haired beauty, with a svelte physique.  She also has the most beautiful and petite small and perky boobs !!  Early in her glamour career, I know she was thinking of getting a boob job, but fortunately that never happened !!

 Sarah is just a gorgeous girl for whom I frankly don't have enough accolades.  She is one of my favorites of all time, and looks more gorgeous than ever these days.  HERE are some of the sample pics from her most recent OnlyTease shoot !!


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Sarah-E


















No comments:

Post a Comment