Thursday, December 18, 2014

Rachael Williams - Petite and busty model !!!

 Today's update is for a girl who has become one of the most featured UK glamour models over the past couple of years.... Rachael Williams !!!  Rachael has gained a bit of fame, as she is quite naturally busty, yet so petite and cute.  She is extremely beautiful and overall a tremendous-looking girl.  She has a great physique which she has now brought to OnlyTease shoots on three or 4 separate occasions.

 Here she is looking absolutely stunning, wearing hot yellow minidress and sheer tan pantyhose.  She looks downright amazing and this is my current favourite set of her from OnlyTease.

http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Rachel-W
















3 comments:

  1. She reminds me of my 4th grade Teacher. She always used to wear tall heels and pantyhose every day to school. I had such a crush on her. She was very tiny like this model. At the end of 4th Grade she asked me to see her after class. She had taken off her heels and was standing in pantyhose feet and wanted to see if she was still taller than me. She said that she had noticed I had been growing tall. Mind you I was 10 but with her tall heels off I was a couple inches taller than her. She was shocked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fast forward 11 years when I was 21 and hanging out with some friends at a club. I had finished playing basketball in college and had grown to 6'11". I started picking up on a woman who looked in her 30's but very attractive to me. She had on a black dress with nude pantyhose and sky high heels. We went back to my place with some friends of mine and started dancing at my apartment and this woman was hitting on me now too. She had kicked off her heels and no joke was about to my stomach in height. We started to kiss and I had to pick her up to kiss her because of the extreme height difference. She was so tiny I hadn't realized just how tiny at the club. She made jokes about how tiny she felt. I carried her out to her car so she wouldn't get her stockings dirty and to say goodbye and all night I felt like I had seen her before. As I put her down after carrying her to her car she hugged my waist looking way up to me it hit me where I knew her from. We were both a little drunk so it took me a while. She was my 4th grade teacher. She was so surprised it was me and remembered me as a student. We both laughed and went out a few more times but she was so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete